The Upper Cumberland Development District has an opening for a Tourism Recovery Coordinator. The Tourism Recovery Coordinator will assist local government, chambers of commerce, and businesses in overcoming the negative economic impact COVID-19 has had on the tourism industry. This full-time position will require frequent travel throughout the Upper Cumberland region.
Functions and Duties
- Assist local governments and chambers of commerce with promoting tourism
- Conduct an audit of tourism assets in the region
- Aid with tourism marketing and brand awareness
- Serve as regional point of contact for tourism outreach
- Assist chambers of commerce in all aspects of economic recovery
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with the tourism industry in the Upper Cumberland
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field; work experience may be considered
Interested applicants should respond no later than Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021. Click here to complete an online application and submit a resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer