The Upper Cumberland Development District’s Area Agency on Aging and Disability (AAAD) will receive sealed proposals for the provision of Professional In-Home Services for persons aged 60 and over and for adults aged 18 and over with disabilities as specified below.
- Homemaker Services: Provision of assistance to persons having difficulty with one or more of the following instrumental activities of daily living: preparing meals, shopping for personal items, managing money, using the telephone, and doing light housework. Activities include routine household management tasks such as menu planning, budgeting, shopping, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Personal Care Services: Providing personal assistance, supervision, or cues for a person with disabilities having difficulties with one or more of the following five activities of daily living: eating, dressing, bathing, toileting, and transferring in and out of bed.
- In-Home Adult Care: Provision of care and supervision for dependent adults in their own homes during some part of a twenty-four-hour day.
- Chore Services: Provision of assistance to persons having difficulty with one or more of the following instrumental activities of daily living: heavy housework, yard work, and sidewalk maintenance.
- Grocery Purchasing and Shopping & Delivery Services: Obtaining the grocery shopping list from the client, and purchasing and delivering the groceries to the client’s home. Assistance can also include putting the groceries up for the client, as needed.
The AAAD contracts for services in the fourteen-county region of the Upper Cumberland (Cannon, Clay, Cumberland, Dekalb, Fentress, Jackson, Macon, Overton, Pickett, Putnam, Smith, Van Buren, Warren, and White).
Interested parties are encouraged to contact Phillip Fox at (931) 476-4166 or email@example.com to receive a Request for Proposal (RFP) packet.