UPPER CUMBERLAND — Are you raising a relative child or need housing assistance?

For more information on assistance and support, please contact Melissa Allison at the Upper Cumberland Development District toll-free at 1-877-275-8233.

A support group meeting will be held for relatives that are caring for relative children during the month of January 2021. Please contact Melissa Allison at (931) 476-4127 if you are interested in attending this meeting.

For housing assistance, while caring for a minor child contact Myra Walker at 931-432-4111.