Are you raising a relative child or need housing assistance? A support group meeting will be held for relatives that are caring for relative children this month. Support group meetings will be canceled if schools are closed.

If you are interested in attending this meeting or need information on assistance and support, please contact Melissa Allison at 931-476-4127 or 1-877-275-8233

For information on housing assistance while caring for a minor child, contact Myra Walker at 931-432-4111.