Are you in recovery? Do you have dreams of opening a small business? Tell us about your dream of opening your own small business! UCDD in conjunction with Recovery2Work and The Biz Foundry has announced an opportunity to make someone’s small business dreams a reality with a $15,000 grant! In 2,000 words or less tell us your story, your idea, and how you feel opening a small business will impact not only you but your community.
Pitch It! Competition Returns, Submissions Currently Accepted
Now for the details and requirements you’ll need to include as part of your submission:
• Name and location of the business
• How it impacts the community
• How you will use the funds
• Service or product
• Startup budget
• Basic business plan
• Must be two (2) years in recovery
• Must live in the Upper Cumberland
• Have an active recovery support team/system
• Submission mentor
Send your submission to Mikel Miller, Inspire/R2W Employment Manager, at email@example.com by Jan. 31.