THDA Emergency Home Repair Program for the Elderly and Disabled
The Emergency Repair Program for the Elderly and Disabled (ERP) provides housing repairs for individuals who are disabled or 60 years of age and older, own their home and meet the low income guidelines. The ERP enables eligible participants to receive repairs or replacement of structural problems to their home allowing them to remain in their home.
The applicant’s name must be on the deed and the applicant must be living in the home.
Property taxes must be up to date.
The applicant must be 60 years of age or older or disabled as defined by social security.
The applicant must be low income:
- Family of 1 must be under $20,160.00
- Family of 2 must be under $23,040.00
- Family of 3 must be under $25,920.00
- Family of 4 must be under $28,740.00
- Family of 5 must be under $31,080.00
- Income guidelines are the 2017 HUD income requirements. Limits Cumberland County.
Individuals who have already received assistance from the Emergency Home Repair Program are not eligible.
The applicant must have 1/3 match portion either through another program/agency or cash match.
No lien is placed on the home.
Vickie Durham P: 931.476.4123 E: firstname.lastname@example.org