The Upper Cumberland Development District/Area Agency on Aging and Disability has an opening for a State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) Coordinator. SHIP provides free and objective counseling to Medicare-eligible individuals, their families, and caregivers or advocates/organizations about Medicare, Medicaid, and other related health insurances. The SHIP Coordinator will provide one-on-one counseling as well as outreach and educational activities throughout the fourteen-county region.
- Preferably, a Bachelor of Sciences degree from a four (4) year college or university (preferred in health or social service field); and
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience; and
- Proficient computer skills; and
- Multitasking skills; and
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability to travel regularly within the fourteen-county region; and
- Public speaking and outreach experience; and
Interested applicants should complete an online application and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:30 p.m., May 2, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer