Position: Senior Center Services Coordinator
Job Description: The Senior Center Services Coordinator will provide technical assistance to contracted senior centers and nutrition providers within the 14-county Upper Cumberland region; coordinate marketing and outreach activities to promote senior center and congregate meal participation; assist with ensuring program compliance of providers including the coordination of provider training events.
- High school diploma or equivalent; and
- At least three (3) years of successful employment in a senior center or other related agency
operational management; and
- Post-secondary education with a focus on food and nutrition, food service, home economics,
or a related field or at least one (1) year of food service management experience; and
- Proficient computer skills; and
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should submit a resume no later than 4:30 p.m., Jan 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 1104 England Dr., Cookeville, TN 38501
Attn: Human Resources
1104 England Dr.
Cookeville, TN 38501