Upper Cumberland Development District/Area Agency on Aging and Disability has an opening for a Public Conservator. The Public Conservator will act as a Court Appointed Conservator or DPOA for the client base: make financial and/or health-related decisions for clients, and may act as the fiduciary agent in regard to conservatorship services. The Public Conservator will prepare financial reports to be filed with courts; manage property; make court appearances and ensure client records and case notes are complete.
- Preparation of financial reports to be filed with courts
- Management of property
- Making court appearances
- Ensuring client records and case notes are complete
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or related field; and
- At least (2) two years of successful employment in a field related to public guardianship activities, such as social services, law, financial institutions, and/or health care or other related fields
- Within two (2) years from the date of employment as a District Public Conservator, each District Public Conservator shall obtain certification from the National Guardian Association as a Registered Guardian
- Must possess proficient computer skills; and
- Have written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer