The Upper Cumberland Development District has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing and Communications efforts of UCDD and UCHRA across the 14-county Upper Cumberland region.
- Support activities of marketing and communications-related staff, consultants, and vendors
- Design and edit promotional materials as assigned
- Uphold the image integrity of UCDD and UCHRA
- Support function of communication; working with various internal departments and external entities to ensure advertising campaigns are compatible with the desired image of UCDD and UCHRA
- Support the organization’s digital presence by making assigned revisions and updates to ensure information is correct and complete
- Develop digital and ready-for-print content to support the organization’s event marketing calendar
- Facilitate new-hire and employee separation needs as relevant to marketing and communications
- Coordinate various photo/video needs
- Assist with ordering various supplies and materials
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (framing, grammar/spelling, editing, and proofreading) and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to facilitate competing, time-sensitive projects
- Ability to initiate and complete tasks as assigned and uphold the long-term vision for the communications function
- Familiarity and experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Microsoft Office, Trello, Google G-Suite, WordPress, etc.
The successful application will possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar field in addition to a minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience as a full-time communications, marketing, or public relations professional.
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer