The Upper Cumberland Development District has an opening for a Loan Program Manager. The Loan Program Manager will work to elevate the economic status of the Upper Cumberland region and businesses primarily through the lending of revolving loan funds and other sources of capital to strengthen businesses.
- Meet loan applicants to identify needs and collect information for loan applications
- Analyze application packets, prepare and present proposals for committee and board review
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and ensure loan securities are up to date
- Maintain files, process loan payments, and pursue delinquent debts
- Provide technical support to businesses, Industrial Development Boards, and communities
- Provide education to all stakeholders and prospective clients including but not limited to bankers, Mayors, Chambers, Civic groups, business owners, and others
- Complete federal funding partner reports and monitor portfolio matrix to ensure compliance. Update and seek approval for funding partner work plans
- Ability to present information to boards, commissions, civic groups, businesses, funding agencies, and the general public clearly and confidently
- Familiarity with state and federal reporting requirements among all department programs
- Proficient in Microsoft programs and ability to learn financing software Portfol
- Ability to attend economic development and revolving loan fund training
- Proficient in evaluating and preparing business financials
The successful applicant is a critical thinker who is driven to find solutions, will possess Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related degree is preferred, and have commercial banking experience (preferred).
Interested applicants should complete an online application, found here, and/or submit a resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer